The Parade of Lights & Festival is Downtown Tucson’s premier holiday event that brings together the local community from all walks of life to celebrate the spirit of the holiday season and Tucson’s unique culture.
The Parade of Lights & Festival in Downtown Tucson
This years Parade of Lights Festival is on November 30, 2019. Here’s the schedule of events for that day so you can plan accordingly.
- 4:30 pm – 9:30 pm Live Entertainment | Jácome Plaza
- 5:30 pm Mayor’s Tree Lighting Ceremony | Jácome Plaza
- 6:30 pm Parade of Lights starts
- 7:30 pm Dancing Under the Lights: Santa Pachita
Now that we have that out of the way let’s talk about why this event is so much fun! The Parade of Lights is amazing, it’s truly magical experience to see all of the displays lit up and traveling along the parade route.
There’s live entertainment, a tree lighting ceremony, and of course the parade of lights! It’s a tradition here in Tucson that you won’t want to miss out on. There is so much to see and do at the event and this is a tradition that the whole family can enjoy. It’s family friendly and so beautiful that everyone will be counting down to next years event.
Need more details or what to see how popular this event has been in the news? Check out more right here.
Need a place to watch those gorgeous Tucson sunsets?
If you want to call Tucson home the first thing you’ll notice is the amazing sunsets! If you need a place to watch those sunsets from…you want to check out The Place at Canyon Ridge and The Place at Village at the Foothills. These are awesome choices for Tucson apartments and they also happen to be pet friendly apartments.
Here at MCLife we have no sizing or breed restrictions and you’ll never encounter any hidden fees or issues because of your pets! We strive to create communities that feel like home, are loaded with amenities, and have features and upgrades that you won’t find in other apartments. Give us a call today to see what we have to offer to you and your family!
Tucson Living | Events in Tucson:
If you are new to Tucson or if you just need some inspiration to get out there and explore this amazing city we call ‘home’ these posts will help you do just this!
There’s something for everyone, including your pets! There’s adventures, festivals, bars, restaurants, and more. If you need something fun to do hopefully these posts will get you out there and get you excited about this amazing place we all call home.
- Vintage Video Games at Cobra Arcade Bar
- Go To A Secret Bar!
- Need A New Holiday Tradition? Find A Turkey Trot in Tucson!
- Get High: In The Sky That Is! Sightseeing In Tucson
- There Is Nothing Like An Arizona Sunset!
- Try The Chimichanga That Changed Mexican Cuisine As We Know It!
- A Tucson Classic is Back: Horse Racing at Rillito Park Racetrack
- Apartment Petiquette 101: Fur-Busters for Minimizing Pet Hair
- Celebrate the 94th Annual La Fiesta de los Vaqueros & Tucson Rodeo
- January In Tucson | Winter Activities
- Book Lovers Unite! It’s time for the Tucson Book Festival!